Software engineers are the lifeblood of uat.impress.ai. They build the software that powers our platform, the dashboard that recruiters around the world use, and all the other cool things we build and release. As frontend engineers, you work on building how users around the world use and experience the platform, both the candidate and recruiter sides. Also, at uat.impress.ai you work with a product suite that is constantly growing and evolving, so besides performance, you need to think about maintainability, robustness, and enterprise readiness. This job listing is for frontend engineers, though experience in backend development / full-stack development is a plus.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Build and integrate new software components into the Impress Platform
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive web applications
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field preferred but not necessary.