At uat.impress.ai our mission is to make accurate hiring easier. We combine I/O Psychology with AI to create an application screening process that allows all candidates to undergo a structured interview. While candidates benefit from the enhanced experience, recruiters benefit from the automation enabled by AI.
We are looking for an experienced operations analyst to join our team. The operations analyst will study our organizational workflows and processes to recommend and implement changes in order to support the associate operations analysts in the Operations team. The ideal candidate must be able to evaluate operations to develop and advise on platform improvement. The incumbent will also research and compare multiple avenues of workflows and assist in all department analyses.
- To assist the Associate Operations Analysts in specific tasks related to the delivery of workflows that include:
- Help in understanding client requirements from Customer Success/Account Management teams.
- Must be able to resolve issues with less dependency.
- Assist the requirement analysis for configuration of workflows assigned by the Operations Lead.
- Configure workflows and uat.impress.ai platform based on the client requirements.
- Do end-to-end thorough Quality Assurance of configured workflows to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Documentation of all the tasks in detail.
- Analyze how clients are using the uat.impress.ai platform and suggest improvements.
- Learn in detail case studies of how existing clients are using Impress and propose workflows for new clients.
- Give regular and proactive feedback to uat.impress.ai’s product team on how to improve the platform.
- Provide recommendations to the reporting manager regarding the concerns in the existing processes.
- Should participate in cross-departmental training and onboarding sessions.
- Should assist the Operations Lead in researching and identifying potential aspects that can improve the productivity of the team.
- Proactively suggest ways by which clients can get more value out of the uat.impress.ai platform.
- Assist in identifying partners and potential vendors to collaborate with.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a part of a team delivering complex tasks.
- Expert in handling documentation
- Background in Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred, but not mandatory.
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge about the customer requirements and the market.
- A flexible approach and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Attention to detail.
- A basic command of programming languages and a passion for using software tools to optimize work.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams on complex projects.
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver results.