ASSOCIATE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Understand client requirements from Customer Success / Account Management teams.
- Configure Impress platform based on client requirements.
- Do end-to-end thorough QA of configurations done by peers to ensure deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Proactively suggest ways by which clients can get more value out of the uat.impress.ai platform.
- Document all the tasks in detail.
- Give proactive feedback to Impress’ product team on how to improve the platform.
- Take turns to be part of the support team to answer user queries.
- Willingness to work in shifts including US and Australia timings.
- Analyze how clients are using the uat.impress.ai platform and suggest improvements.
- Give support to sales/presales teams in understanding the capabilities of the Impress platform.
- Learn in detail case studies of how existing clients are using Impress and propose workflows for new clients.
- Mentored and train new team members.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask. The role requires working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Experience working in a similar role for at least 1-2 years.
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is required to succeed in this role.